Monday, January 19, 2009

HwEi

Scorpio
a
a
When you heard of scorpio babe , the 1st thing pop up in your mind are ? Poison, bAd and things that is awful surely will link to scorpio babe. Actually, scorpio babe still have their bright sight, they are a loyal partner , perceptive, determine + fearless. No doubt that scorpio babe easily get jealous . They can’t forgive people who betray them, please don’t ever try to.
a
a
Well, I’m sze hwei an emotional scorpio babe from Penang Island. I do write my own blog once a while but the blog I’m writing now is for study purpose, sound interesting huh! It’s kind of weird too because usually the blog I write is about my lifestyle, hehe. a
a
Actually I don’t really know how to introduce myself, as I know I will not talk much when meet a new friend, but I will talk more when I get use to them well. I’ll go on a swim when I’m in a stress or moody mood, it will calm me down, really, it’s so relaxing. From my body figure, u can know I love to and eat a lot, haha. I like to taste different types of food as well. I do wish to travel all around the world before my life ends. a
a
The top 5 website that I usually browse are www.friendster.com , www.multiply.com, www.facebook.com , www.gsc.com.my , www.yahoo.com, Through these site , I can meet new friends , keep in touch with old friends , search for the latest information and so on. a
a
I do enjoy the life in UTAR right now, I still have one year time to fool around as I know when we step in society, it will be very tough. Life is short, so live, love and laugh. Cheers friends !!

0 comments: